At Wynndean we are a family owned and operated caravan park for annuals. Throughout the year over 240 families enjoy their holiday sites here, set amongst nurtured coastal vegetation. We are located directly adjacent to the Ocean Grove Surf Lifesaving Club which takes prominence on one of Victoria’s most beautiful beaches.
Please peruse the information provided and feel free to contact us anytime, we would love to provide you with more information on our Caravan Park.
Our fees - download as PDF
Our yearly fees are determined by the size of your site and sites are leased on a seasonal basis (financial year). Our site sizes range from Small through to XX Large.
A discount applies whereby the full fees are paid in advance by the due date of July 30th.
All new accounts are to be paid within 21 days.
If you are interested in a particular van or site we can provide you with pre purchase information on your yearly account.
For a complete list of our fees please click here:
Wynndean Map - download as PDF
Our sites are nestled among the Tea-tree and gums, directly opposite the main surf beach in Ocean Grove.
We invite you to visit us anytime and enjoy a wander through the park. At Wynndean, we love to help find the perfect site for you and your family.
Please click on the map (right) to view our park layout.
Disclosure statement - download as PDF
This document aims to provide you with a comprehensive overview of our park fees and rules and regulations. Should you have any questions please feel welcome to contact us anytime on 5255 1766 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us 7 days a week.
Park rules and information - download as PDF
- All persons other than the spouse/partner and dependent children of the lessee must register at the Office on arrival
- Solid fuel barbeques and open fires are not permitted at any time.
The use of personal gas BBQ’s must comply with CFA regulations at all times. The use of personal BBQ’s on a declared Total Fire Ban Day is prohibited (as advertised at the Office & on all amenities).
- No dogs or pets permitted at any time.
- One car per site. Visitors’ and additional cars must be left outside the park.
- No undue noise is permitted that may disturb other guests.
- Vehicles (including bicycles) must be driven at walking pace. All roads are SHARED so please be mindful of pedestrians and cyclists when driving. Please ensure vehicles are parked clear of roads.
- Children under 18 are not permitted to occupy a unit unless accompanied by lessee. Out of season permission may be applied to Management.
- Hoses must be held in the hand as fixed sprinklers are not permitted on sites at any time. Please check at office for current water restrictions.
- ANY WORKS including paving, decking, electrical etc must be approved by Management prior to works commencing. Generally we prefer not to have trellis, fences or shade cloth.
- Trees must not be cut or trimmed. A council planning permit is required. Contact Management to carry out works.
- Basketball Court, bicycles, skateboards and scooters may be used in the park between 9am and dusk, providing that they do not endanger others or their property. Police advise that it is an offence to ride a bike without a helmet.
- Lessees are responsible to ensure that the above rules are strictly adhered to by their visitors and guests.
- Tents must not be erected. Sheds are not permitted in the Park.
- Outdoor artificial grass, sunshades and temporary awnings must be removed when site is vacated. Bicycles, scooters and toys should be stored internally when the site is unoccupied. All artificial grass must be removed after the Easter period.
- Non-compliance with Park Rules may result in immediate termination of the Seasonal Agreement.